Thursday, July 18, 2013

Back to blogging

I used to blog regularly about living in France, it started off for family to keep in touch but along the way I gathered quite a following. We then moved back to England and I gradually stopped posting updates and eventually deleted it, something which I really regret.

Anyway, I have since made many attempts at starting again but the trouble is that I have many interests and I tend to flit between them all making it hard to pin down one area of interest. This has meant that I have started many blogs that I have spent hours designing and choosing names for, only for my focus to side step to another interest causing it to fizzle out after a couple of posts.

Yep folks, that's me all over, hence the blog name 'Likely to change'.


No comments:

Post a Comment